Posted November 2nd, 2020
Triple Threat Elite and Top Threat Tournaments are looking for a Marketing Intern who has a passion for social media and digital creation to join our lacrosse family for Summer 2022.
This role will report to our Director of Marketing and Event Operations. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive social media creation for the company, managing both Triple Threat Elite and Top Threat Tournaments’ channels following the social media calendar
- Capture photos and videos of Triple Threat Elite teams, summer camps, and Top Threat Tournaments’ Northeast events
- Produce videos and reels to be used for social media and marketing campaigns
- Assist with other marketing and event operation tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Event Operations
- Have a passion for content creation and social media
- Have experience shooting/editing photo and video content for social use
- Be up to date on the latest Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media trends
- An interest in sports, preferably lacrosse, but not required
- Experience with Google file management platforms
- Interest in event operations is a plus
Interested applicants should email Blaire Cahana at firstname.lastname@example.org. T3 Lacrosse and Triple Threat Elite alumni are encouraged to apply.