Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse is now able to offer Registration Saver, an AIG insurance product that offers you relief from our “No Refund Policy” (see bottom of page *).
Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse has a “No Refund” policy on registration fees. However, Next Wave Insurance offers Regsaver so you can ensure your non-refundable registration fee in the case injury, illness, or another covered peril occurs. Triple Threat Elite sets player fees from a budgeted amount per team. We are not able to refund families even in cases of injury or job transfers. For more information, please visit: www.registrationsaver.com/triplethreatelite. Limitations and exclusions apply. Next Wave Insurance, CA License #: OF00755.
In order to help protect your Elite team fees in the event your player suffers a partial or season-ending illness or injury (on or off the field), Triple Threat Elite highly encourages you to purchase Registration Saver insurance. This insurance policy covers your registration investment. The premium cost is 7% of the Elite Team registration fee.
Please note: if you purchase insurance and submit a claim at the time of injury, all Elite team registration fees need to be paid in order to receive a refund as per AIG Insurance policies. If you are on an installment plan, all payments through May, 2020 need to be paid in full. You can still remain on your established Triple Threat Elite payment plan but a claim will not be paid until proof is provided that all Elite team payments have been paid in full.
You may choose to insure your entire Elite team fee or choose a lower total to insure if you prefer, for the corresponding 7% premium (ie $500 of insurance coverage for $35).
Registration Saver Insurance perils covered include:
- Uninhabitable Residence
- Active Service (Parental/Guardian)
- Pregnancy Complications (Parental/Guardian)
- Job Transfer (Parental/Guardian)
- Felonious Assault
Registration Saver insurance WILL NOT cover pre-existing injuries that occurred prior to the purchase of an insurance policy.
To review the coverage and complete the simple application go to www.registrationsaver.com/triplethreatelite
Click on “Apply Now” and select the “Season” policy option. Additional application instructions are below. If something should happen to your player before the Triple Threat Elite team start date and you have purchased the policy, you can obtain a refund of your season fees as long as the policy was paid for prior to injury. (Your injury must be diagnosed by a certified physician and you must show proof of paying full registration fee). If something were to happen to your player during the season, you will receive a pro-rated amount, i.e. if you play 25% of the season and need to file a claim due to injury or illness, you would receive a 75% refund.
Registration Saver Website: www.registrationsaver.com/triplethreatelite
* It is important for you to understand the Triple Threat Elite Player Refund Policy: All fees are NON-Refundable for ANY Reason. All Triple Threat Elite Players will have the opportunity to purchase a participant insurance policy to cover their club fees. NO Refunds will be given for any reason. If a player becomes injured or has a family circumstance that results in the player being unable to continue playing for Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse, the player is still responsible for paying their Elite team fees in full
It is highly recommended that you purchase the 3rd party Registration Saver insurance policy. Please contact Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse if you need information regarding your specific team fees.
For questions regarding coverage, services or to file a claim, please content AIG/Travel Guard:
- Travel Guard Customer Support Line: 866-690-6859
- Online Claims Portal: https://www.registrationsaver.com/policy-management/
- Regsaver Customer Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org