Triple Threat Elite Lacrosse and the Branchburg Sports Complex have partnered to take the necessary precautions to keep our athletes safe. Athletes have already lost their 2020 spring season. We will do everything in our power to ensure they get to play this winter to be better prepared for their 2021 spring season. We will do so in the safest way possible.
- Only persons essential for the activity to commence are permitted in the building. This includes the players, coaches, referees, and scorekeepers/administrators. No parents or spectators will be allowed inside the facility.
- There will be a COVID clearance form to be filled out and handed in prior to each game/training session. If the player does not have the form they will not be permitted to play, no exceptions.
- Temperature checks will be done at the entrance to the facility
- There will be a designated entrance into and exit from the facility.
- Masks will always be required to be worn except on the field during the game/training session. Your daughter may wear her mask while playing if she should choose.
- Restrooms, the field, and the player boxes will be cleaned in between sessions.
- In the event, our programs are canceled prior to the first session, we will stand by our reimbursement policy. All monies will be returned minus a $35 administration fee.
Each participant must download, print and fill out the below waiver each week in order to be able to participate in the league.
Click to download: COVID-19 Weekly Waiver