Triple Threat Elite Women's Summer Adult Lacrosse League
When: Mondays June 13, 20, 27, July 11, 18, 25
Time: 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Grades: Graduating Seniors, Collegiate, and Post-Collegiate
Where: Mountain Park, Basking Ridge
Cost: $180 per player
Play competitive pick-up games and reconnect with old teammates and friends! The women's summer adult league is also a great networking opportunity to meet new fellow lacrosse alumni from the area. Games are officiated with certified referees.
Opening Draw 2022!
Iron Peak High School Winter Girls Lacrosse League Powered By Triple Threat Elite
The Best Winter League Facility In NJ!
Location: Iron Peak Sports and Events,
137 Mountain View Rd, Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844
Dates: Dec 10, 11, 17, 18, Jan 7, 8, 14,15, 21, 22, 28, 29, Feb 4, 5
Times: Saturday 1pm - 4pm & Sunday 2pm - 9pm
All teams play once per week, date and time will vary each week
Cost: $295/player (all fees included)
Take advantage of this opportunity to get back on the field and hone your skills before the spring season at the Iron Peak High School Winter Lacrosse League. Whether you bring your whole High School squad or you join the league as an independent player, you will be sure to have an incredible experience competing while improving your lacrosse skills.
Teams That Participated Last Winter: Bridgewater, Delaware Valley, Easton, Gill St. Bernard, Hillsborough, Hun, Hunterdon Central, Montgomery, North Hunterdon, Phillipsburg, Princeton Day School, Scotch Plains, South Brunswick, Triple Threat Elite, Voorhees, Watchung Hills, and Westfield
- High School, Girls Divisions only
- Teams will be split into 2 divisions, Iron and Peak
- All games are full field at the Iron Peak spacious FULL-LENGTH indoor lacrosse bubble measuring 60 yds by 110 yds with additional space for players on the sidelines!
- 18 players per roster minimum
- Games are 2x25 minute halves
- 7 games guaranteed; 1 game per week, times will vary each week
- Experienced Certified Referees (included in league fee)
- Game pinnies provided
- Players may register as an individual and be placed on an independent team or register onto a specific school/town team. Each team must attend games with a parent/coach supervisor.
If you would like to put in a full team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Full teams need to have a minimum of 18 players. We are expecting a sold-out winter league, so register now to guarantee your spot this season.
All registration issues should be directed to Iron Peak at email@example.com.